Photo taken by me
Courtsey of the Walker Art Center
Colossians 1 vs 13-14: For He has rescued us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan's kingdom and brought us into the Kingdom of His dear Son, who bought our freedom with His blood and forgave us all our sins.
I thank God that I am no longer in gloom and darkness.
I am no longer under the yoke of depression and oppression.
I am no longer under satan's yoke.
I am yoked to Christ
I am now a slave to righteousness. I enjoy the light
I recognize darkness now and I choose to run from it
Darkness was once familiar and very comfortable but now I know that it was not good for me
When I see darkness, I recognize it almost immediately through the help of the Holy Spirit
I know to run because nothing good can come out of darkness.
Thank you God for your blood that saves, cleanses and redeems
Sometimes all I could do was bleed the blood
That was all I could mutter up... and it worked. The Blood Worked.
Other days all I could do was think about the blood
That was all I had the strength enough to do and the blood worked!!!
I want to thank you God for your blood that saves, cleanses and redeems
Thank you God for your blood
Thank you for bringing me out of darkness and gloom and into your marvelous light!

Amen, Thank you Jesus.
ReplyDelete" I recognize darkness now and I choose to run from it"
ReplyDeleteThis line stood out for me.
It's my choice to run from darkness...
If am glad I've been saves from gloom.and darkness I have to make a choice to keep stating and enjoying the light!
Fums, thanks. Hugs.