I can't do anything. I am not good at anything. I don't feel good enough.
Have you ever felt inadequate or incapable?
Have you felt like you couldn't do a certain thing, not because you didn't have the talents or ambition? But because you felt like you couldn't do it like someone else?
I have.
I have come to realize that when we measure ourselves to others, we will fail each and every time.
This is because we don't have others background, upbringing, talents and discipline.
We need to look inwardly and make the changes that are necessary for our own growth.
When we focus on cultivating our minds and actions to align with our goals, we will move forward.
We will also have enough space in our hearts to be happy for others.
Bless you Funmi! It's all about living from the heart. Thanks for sharing this lovely post!
ReplyDeleteamakamedia.blogspot.com
Nice post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this with us...
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/
I can only be the best me I can be. When we try to be like somebody else, we end up loosing ourselves in the process. I am happy with me. Great post love!
ReplyDelete@Nerline
DeleteVery well said. Thanks for commenting.
Yeah, I've felt that way before and still do. I love to write and sometimes i compare my writing to others and feel like I'm not that good enough.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has his or her own style and i can only improve on myself. Nice blog.
@Graciemama yes oh all we can do is be ourselves and improve on ourselves.
DeleteThanks for stopping by Dear!
"We need to look inwardly and make the changes that are necessary for our own growth."
ReplyDeleteGod bless you for this!
That was a great reminder, many thanks!
ReplyDeleteI thought of something similar yesterday and put up a quote on my bb, "The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself".
ReplyDeleteThis is so good to know. Thanks for putting this up.
ReplyDeletetrendwithgloria.blogspot.com
This is some food for thought..... Always think highly of yourself right?? Nice blog mami... Not sure how I got here buh I like this space...
ReplyDeleteEverydaytibs.blogspot.com
Se tu misma, y vive y disfruta de la vida, que por lo que escribes, se ve que tienes muy buen corazón.
ReplyDeleteSaludos desde Sevilla.
Thanks Manuel. I checked out what this meant in Spanish and I have to say that it is truly beautiful.
Delete