![]() |
| Source |
If not do you have plan to volunteer anytime soon? Where would you like to volunteer?
I will to encourage you to volunteer if you are not doing so already. If you are currently volunteering your time to those who need it, I say thank you and I pray that you will continue to do more amazing work.
I will to encourage you to volunteer if you are not doing so already. If you are currently volunteering your time to those who need it, I say thank you and I pray that you will continue to do more amazing work.
Places to Volunteer:
1. One of the best places to start is in your place of worship.Every church needs people to serve. There will always be a department that needs help.I will like to remind you that there is no such thing as doing something small, your contribution greatly matters.
2. Volunteering in a career path that interests you is also something that I believe most people should consider. This will allow you to see where you will be in the next few years of your life. I believe that when you are willing to work for others and make their dreams come true, there will be people waiting to help you make your dreams come true when the time is right. This is because what you sow is what you will reap. Happy Sowing!
2. Volunteering in a career path that interests you is also something that I believe most people should consider. This will allow you to see where you will be in the next few years of your life. I believe that when you are willing to work for others and make their dreams come true, there will be people waiting to help you make your dreams come true when the time is right. This is because what you sow is what you will reap. Happy Sowing!

Volunteering is part of doing God's work. I love this post.
ReplyDeleteI missed reading ur blog...
ReplyDeleteThanks Dear!
DeleteI missed your comments as well!
Always a good idea to sow into God's work....:!)
ReplyDeleteYes, giving of our time and/or talents and treasure is the work of our faith. Lovely post.
ReplyDeleteYeah a seed you don't sow you can't reap. Nice post.
ReplyDeletetrendwithgloria.blogspot.com